Tuesday 27 October 2015

ROHMIR on www.fashstyleliv.com

ROHMIR:
This was the first show I watched on the day and I have to say her designs were my favourite because they are pieces I could personally rock if I could afford them. They are all very wearable, elegant and chic and I am sure many people who watched the show would absolutely agree. Rohmir has made several appearances in various fashion shows. The label Rohmir was founded by Olga Roh who is of Russian nobility. I looked at her profile on Fashion Scout London’s website and I was really impressed that she is well learned with a PHD as one of her degrees. I love women who pursue their passion, intelligent and academic. Her SS16 Collection “Cherry Blossom Dreams” channelled the Japanese culture which is such a rich culture as you would imagine. The models even mimicked the Japanese sacred tradition of gift giving when they exchanged accessories during the catwalk. I loved it!! The fabrics used were a good mix of elegance and opulence and I just loved all the colours she used. Within her collection, you could find silk, lace, luxurious prints, tailored pieces, etc. I love the way she combined all the colours which ranged from monochrome, nudes and rich jewel tones. The collection had evening gowns, day to day wears, tailored jackets, lace skirts, kimon-esque, etc. It was an incredible show and you could tell her passionate she was about her designs by the look of excitement (amidst a resounding applause) when she came out to take a bow. I was equally excited and grinning from ear to ear after witnessing such a beautiful collection.”  | Liv from @fashstyleliv (www.fashstyleliv.com)


Photo credit: www.fashstyleliv.com








No comments:

Post a Comment